• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Rectovaginal fistualas - cure t pain

13 years ago I discovered how to cure t pain of RVFs based on research. in t last trimester of pregnancy t body produces 12 ??day of oestrial??/oestriadial which damps down t immune system as basically t foetus is a foreign body w half of t genes coming frm t partner. so my dr agreed to prescribe a HRT troche w t pregnancy hormone plus a few others to balance it. Within a few days pain STOPPED & vagina healed. Still discharged but no longer digesting my vaginal walls. I wanted to tel t world but too sick. Later mentioned it to drs but its a one-off & he hasn't experd t pain so doesn't know wot a miracle this discovery is. Hav posted a bit on t RVF thread. Hope this helps others & if u r interested in more hassle me to dig up details.