• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Redhill's latest press release clearly shows their RHB104 phase 3 results.

For such a difficult to treat condition and with patients already on various drugs, these are decent results. I think biologics like Remicade and Humira would show similar results if you tested them like this, but this may work better in some subset of patients.

For such a difficult to treat condition and with patients already on various drugs, these are decent results. I think biologics like Remicade and Humira would show similar results if you tested them like this, but this may work better in some subset of patients.
Did you see the last couple of graphs? They compare AMAT (essentially RHB104) to Remicade and Humira. Borody will initially use Humira and then start the antibiotics. He’s had good results doing it that way.

Right that's interesting. The most impressive results to me are the calprotectin results compared to placebo. Very clear effect there and nothing funny going on with the placebo group. (And note that the placebo group here is also receiving other medications like anti-TNFs, etc)

They must do a second phase 3 study which they have said will be much shorter than the last one. The cost of treatment should be a lot lower than biologics.