• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Reintroduction and Appreciation!

Hello, everyone. I haven't been active on the boards for a while, but as I just did a YouTube video about ostomies, and wanted to link some good resources/support groups, I thought of this forum quite fondly, and added a link in the info bar of my video.

After another period of time with an ostomy, but no medications, I had it reversed again in October of 2014, and I'm in remission! I take a natural approach to my illness as much as possible now, primarily through diet and special supplements, so I'm still not on anything to maintain my remission, and so far, so good.

I just wanted to pop in and say hey, as I remember this place well, and it really helped me when I was first diagnosed. Now that I'm a "seasoned" crohny, I hope to be around on the boards more often to offer up any advice or lend an ear to others, as many did for me.

Xx

-Autumn