• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Remicade and insomnia

I was on Entyvio for 9 months but it was not improving my condition so Doctor switched me to Remicade. On Entyvio I slept very well, in fact it was hard to stay awake some evenings. After my first infusion of Remicade last week I got insomnia. I feel very agitated at night and can't fall asleep. I'm trying Ambien CR. Anyone else get insomnia from Remicade and did it go away?

i have trouble sleeping when i take too much prednisone. i dont think its my remicade keeping me up. been using prednisone half my life for crohns disease. thats how i know its the pred. anything over 30mg im an owl. swollen ankles also follow. been getting thrush in mouth/tongue too. people will react differently. sure does sound like remi is keeping u awake tho. u arent on prednisone are you?