• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Remicade and perianal skin tags

remicade and perianal skin tags

i should be going on remicade in the next week or so, and i was wondering if it would help with the skin tags?
does anyone have any experience with this?

I can't say whether Remicade will help, so I'm not sure if this reply will help you at all, but my perianal skin tags actually cleared up with Lialda and Canasa after awhile. They were quite uncomfortable for a long time.

I'm wondering the same thing with humira....I only have one but he's a big bugger, man I hate that thing! It got noticably smaller when I was on pred then swelled up again and was very sore and uncomfortable when i came off the pred....had my first loading doses of Humira last week and it has definitly shrunk and isn't as sore, so I think the answer is yes the remicade should help, fingers crossed for you! xx