• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Remicade failing?

Hey all,

For those who have been on it a while, I need to pick your brains a little. I am getting some discomfort in an area where I had problems before. Have you experienced this and when your remicade infusion is done, it clears up? Or, is this a bit of wishful thinking on my part and it's time to ring up my GI?

I am currently on 7 vials every 6 weeks, 150 mg aza daily. I am feeling tired, but that is a normal state for me. Some minor sports injuries seem to be bothering me a little more. Not much else at this point. This would be the first infusion since the time change a couple weeks ago here in Canada. Normally the one in the fall doesn't bother me too much. Spring I find a tough one normally.

Thanks in advance.