• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

remission?

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Entyvio is fairly new compared to the other biologics out there so not as many members have been on it. Although upon doing a search on the forum I see that member ADC claimed that it put them into remission back in 2014. They mention it in this thread: http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=66948 They may not be an active member anymore though. Many times when people are in remission they tend to go about living there lives and aren't on the forum as much if at all. Most members are currently having some sort of problem and are looking for help and support. Just something to keep in mind. :)

Jennifer thankyou! going in on the 11th of this month.Oh I hope it does what it says, looks pretty promising.Keeping a positive attitude.Thats really cool your in remisson.I hope you stay that way now and for ever.Going to ride the bull one more time.

Attachments