• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Room for one more???

J

jojo_bunny

Hey there, I'm jojo_bunny!!

This looks like a real friendly site. I've read loads of your posts and everyone seems so positive and friendly.

So I thought I'd take the plunge and sign up, hopefully I'll brave enough to do more posts.

Well, I've had crohns since I was 14 so ruined most of my teen years but have learned to live with it like everyone else I suppose. Just be nice to mix with some people who know what I'm going through instead of explaining or keeping secrets from friends and work mates.

Joanne :p

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
Joanne ... Of course there is ROOM FOR ONE MORE !! I would like to say WELCOME & I am sure that you will have a great time making some new friends so count me in as one of those friends ok ? See you around and by the way I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN see you soon.

Just to give you some comfort ... I may not have CROHNS but my loving husband does and it's been a comfort to have everyone here to talk with and to relax with !!

Gotta go once again have fun !!

V

Valentina

Hey Joanne! welcoome to the site! glad you found us, and hope to see you in there.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hi Joanne! I am glad that you decided to register and I sure hope that you do decide to post some more in the future.

E

ElaineH

Hi Joanne and welcome to the site! :) Look forward to reading your posts..don't be nervous, just jump right in!!

Elaine xx

J

Jonny

Hi Joanne :welcome: to the forums.
Enjoy
Put up ya feet and sit back and feel right at home.:bigwave:

J

jenemc

welcome to the group!! I look forward to gettign to know you.

jennie

J

jojo_bunny

aww thanks for the lovely welcome everyone. I'll defo start joining in with your posts...bit too sunny to be sitting here at the mo, maybe later !!

Joanne xx

cookey

Mama Crohnie
:D Hi Joanne, there is absolutely always room for another fellow Crohnie and friend. This is a great place, you will feel comfortable here in no time at all. So glad you joined, and I'm looking forward to knowing you better.

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

hi Joanne

:welcome: its a great site enjoy it xx

J

jojo_bunny

Thanks for more of your posts guys, its really kind !!

Joanne xx

D

DannyB

Welcome to the forums Joanne, if you ever need any :sign0085: or are feeling a bit :( then we will make you :D