• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Running A Half-Marathon in for CCFA

Hi Everyone,
I've dedicated myself to train and run the Las Vegas Half Marathon on Dec 5th to raise funds for CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America)

Some of you may know I just had surgery in April and now I have an Ileostomy. But now I feel great and I am so excited to do this.

If you would like to learn more about how to sponsor me, please feel free to contact me via PM. I will be happy to give the link to the page where donations can be made. All donations are tax-deductible.

I was thinking that if 100 folks gave just 10 dollars, what an amazing total that would be.

I know times are hard for some, so if all you can send is words of encouragement, that would be welcome too!

Last edited:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hey CD dad I raised $350.00 for the CCFC, worth while cause four us Crohnies and I am a part time volunteer when I am well enough.

I know you can do it, it benefits everyone on this forum and anyone suffering this disease, awareness is needed so much.

Go go go!!! Kudo's :banana:

Hey CD dad I raised $350.00 for the CCFC, worth while cause four us Crohnies and I am a part time volunteer when I am well enough.

I know you can do it, it benefits everyone on this forum and anyone suffering this disease, awareness is needed so much.

Go go go!!! Kudo's :banana:
Thanks for the encouragement!!

That is so awesome! Stomas make it possible to live again for so many of us. Good luck!

Yes they do. This would have been impossible for me the last few bad years. I was running about 5 years ago, but had to stop due to Crohn's. Now I'm back and so excited to be able to do this!