• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Seroquel Causing Loose Output

Tony H

Hi I've started Seroquel(QUETIAPINE) to help with sleep and overactive mind at night and it seems to be causing a little ballooning and looser output at night ,
It's quite effective at helping me sleep and having pleasant dreams so far ,so that's good ,
Hoping it will settle down after a few weeks but kinda worried about having a blow out because of the extra air and looser output ,
Would love to hear if anyone else has used this drug before ,
Feel free to dm me if you don't want to reply on thread because of the nature of the drug .

Tony H

I would love to use that but in Ireland the government will not allow any form of cannabis for medical use ,
One woman had a child who was suffering from severe epilepsy and her only option was to go to Holland to buy it there ,
In arriving back in Ireland her purchase was confiscated .
Eventually they allowed limited use here for medical purposes,
Might just have to grow my own 😁

Bufford

I used to grow it, but its a challenge with our short growing season. I would start them indoors, and then move them outside once the threat of frost had past. Then came the option for medical pot and I have not looked back since. Now its fully legalized, but I still go the medical route for the tax discount.

tony, consider a capsule of bacillus coagulans per day. i have a thread about it in the 'research' section. bc is the chuck norris of bacteria

takes weeks/months to turn the thing around, billions working on trillions. if you start it, stay with it, stay patient for 3 months. then assess

bacillus coagulans is non-toxic, natural bacteria that lives in the soil. spent a LOT of time studying the various bacteria. bc is in a class by itself at the top of the list

Tony H

I think my body's adjusting to the low dose ,no problems the last few nights , will stay with it for a month at least and see how I get on ,
Thanks for the helpful suggestions