• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Shakeology and My Crohns Disease

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!

I am a beachbody coach and I have Crohns Disease. I was diagnosed 8 years ago and I have had one surgery in 2010. Nutrition has always been a tough topic for me because my body does not absorb nutrients well. I did a lot of research on supplements that could help me, but I was never able to find anything. A couple months ago I lost my dad and experienced really bad flare ups and lost 12 pounds (I was only 114 to begin with). I had to take action and really focus on finding something that would work for me. Beachbody has a product called Shakeology and it has changed my life! I feel great after I drink it each morning and it is just what I need to be fueled throughout the day. My Humira works really well, but when I added Shakeology to my diet (the vegan ones), it was the missing piece to the puzzle.

Last edited by a moderator: