• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Shares in toilet paper companies

I feel as tho I almost bought a toilet paper company since I was diagnosed

I prob could hav with the amount I spend on it an go thru lol

it's weird tho never thought I'd hav tried almost every brand made lookin for THE right one lol
like choosing the paint for ya house walls grabbin sample packs etc lmao

LOL! I remember standing in the grocery store opening all the packages a little to touch and feel which was the softest!

Lmao
thought was jus me lol

I'd kill for some soft tp right now
they got those jumbo econo rolls of tp in the hospital here. Feels like sand paper

Oh man I know!! When I was in the hospital I had to send my dad for something softer, I told him a couple options which he ignored and let hs cheap ways take over and returned with no name stuff, claiming that "Well it says soft" LOL!!! It wasnt, I sent him again. Poor dad, he was great for being there for me tough.

Ohh didnt have them, just normal plastic ones, but I did love how there was no door, just a shower curtain so when friends came and visited.....

Lol nah I gotta door here jus no lock lol
an cos I share a room with bunch realy old people they got the toilet full of those lifting sitting things
gotta do the obstical course too reach the bowl every 2 mins

This post made me laugh!

Im well at the moment but in the past I havent even though of buying softer toilet paper. Have to remember for next time!! :)

Lol
I got it at home in 3 stages lmao

normal cos it's cheap ( when all is bearable lol)
medium for as I get a mild flare
an super soft for times like now lmao

why does the soft stuff hav too cost so much grrrr lol
need too buy from " back of a truck" wink wink lol

LOL!!
There is a third caregory you forgot, Super soft flushable wet wipe, for when you want nothing to touch your butt.

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Rob, when you get out of the hospital, you need to order some Calmoseptine from Amazon...I don't think they have it in Oz. It is The Nector of The Gods! Best bum cream ever.

Cheers popcorn

usin triple care cream ATM
seams to give some relief
mite steal it n take it home with me when I leave lol

Rob's right. I use the bum gun and the spray of water is a delight, so soothing, so much softer on my tender bits, and so much cleaner. After doing the business it feels like a full refreshing shower every time. Very happy with my purchase.

I'm a toilet paper conoseuir I use a brand called quilton only nice soft one that doesn't irritate my but

Once I told my old man to get some quilton but he got the one with stuff printed on it and I use quilton pure white hypo allergenic the bloody ink kills me and I can even tell a difference between brands that claim to be hypo allergenic and have no dyes or fragrances in them so my old man has called me a toilet paper conoseuir

but seriously I have settled on my brand and I'm sticking with it with the amount I wipe my butt you have to know whats best

Also sometimes I use flushable wet wipes awesome things those are