• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Should I Give Up?

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I can totally understand you being tired of admitting that you're getting worse. I have been there. But, it kind of confuses me as far as what you're wanting to give up. If that means to admit that you need more help than you're getting, I'd agree. But, no matter what I hope that you can get someone to finally listen to you and get you sorted out. Sending lots of hugs your way. Please keep us updated.

Agree with the post above!

Seek help if you need it, seriously. There nothing worse than just sitting about telling yourself I'm becoming worse. Really it can only get better on your worse days and trust me a lot of people are in the same boat as you especially on this forum.

I hope you feel better soon, chin up and remember you're not alone.

Don't leave your mom out of it. It sounds like you need all the support you can get and it can make a world of difference.

Wishing you all the best!