• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sickness on new pain killers..

My last post was about advice on new pain killers, after the post I went to GP and she prescribed Nefopam or Acupan.
The prescribed dose was 2, 3 times a day, after 1 I was drowsy and heaving.
When I took ONE again, same story, thought nausea could be down to illness though so I continued to take, next two times drowsiness and actual sickness. Stopped taking it today and no sickness today.

Has anyone else had this painkiller or reaction baring in mind I was taking 1/6th of the max dose?

:pale:

Too much of a coincidence that you feel sick everytime... I know i've suggested it before, but see if you can get your hands on a lil bit of pot, way healthier than pain killers and also treats inflamation in crohns! Goodluck holly, hope you feel better soon love, merry Xmas