• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Skyrizi infusion side effects

Hi everyone,

I have had Crohn's for 10 years now and recently got out of control. Doctor put me on SKYRIZI and I had my first Infusion 5 days ago. Other than fatigue the first four days everything seemed fine until two days ago that I began with extreme muscle pains to where I could not walk and the pain was so bad I went to the ER. it’s all on my legs and ankles and it’s so debilitating. I was wanting to see if anyone had anything similar happen to them and what their experience was like. I have two more infusions to go, but I am extremely scared of this happening again because it is extreme pain. I will contacting my doctor Monday to talk to him. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

I called his nurse practitioner and other than taking down notes…they didn’t say much. The pains gone down, but it was horrible. They prescribed tramadol for the pain. But I will make an appt to talk and see what we will do. I don’t want to go through this again. My nurse ambassador said the only complaint she’s ever heard was sever abdominal pain. So I’m not sure anymore.