• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Skyrizi

I am turning 70 next month and have been dealing with Crohn's disease since I was 23 years old. A few years ago I started on Humira and it helped to turn my life around. Unfortunately it only lasted about 5 years for me. I was then put on Entivio which also worked well for me. That also only lasted for about 5 years. I was put back on Humira as I hadn't built up antibodies to it but it only lasted about 8 months. The doctor wanted me to go on Stelara but the cost was way to much for me as I am on medicare and so no help financially for me. You would think once you are on medicare and a fixed income that there would be help. So I was then put on Skyrizi and I am so thankful for this drug. It has worked better for me than Entivio and Humira did. Plus thru My Abbvie Assist I get it for free. The only side effect I have had is having to go pee more often. I will take that over some of the other possible side effects.