• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

So i missed the concert...

D

Digits

so i missed the concert...

so ive now had explosive watery diarrhea for about 10 days now. like, i move or bend and i soil myself. im not fatigued, or feeling diff, just pooing weird.

Oh, and i spent.... 1 hour and 37 minutes out of a 2 and a half hour concert...

OF ELTON JOHN! it was a once in a freacking life time experience ( i mean, come on, when does elton go to alaska! NEVER!)

and i spent almost all of it in the bathrooms. but gotta admit...they got some good acoustics in there.

oh, and the week preceding this explosive bout was about 4 days of nothing at all. NOTHING. and everytime i eat, im instantly full and blaoted icky. ew...

i am so pissed about the concert though.

Awe I hope this stops for you soon. Have you called you GI yet. Talk to them about whats going on. It's better to catch a flare early then later.

Feel better

aw Digits, i am so sorry! firstly, for what you're going through, and secondly for it ruining such an awesome evening :(

i was going to say maybe you have a tummy bug, as sudden severe diarrhea can be typical of this - but on reading again, i see you've had it for 10 days which is probably more indicative of Crohns than a bug.

i 2nd what Jeff says - tell your consultant or gp. hope you feel better real soon.