• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

So pleased to have found you all and know i'm not alone

Hi Everyone.
I have been reading lots of peoples stories and all i can say is wow. I was diagnosed in 2010, i have crohns in my ileum and back passage. I have two abscess and fistulas and have two seton drains. These things have become my life since i have been diagnosed. Ive felt very alone for a long time as i haven't met or spoken to anyone who has them so this forum is an absolute blessing to me. I find it very difficult to talk to my friends, family and more importantly my boyfriend about all this as for a long time i thought i was damaged. I've had 43 lots of surgery in 3 years, i have infliximab every 8 weeks and i'm on medications. I have so many questions and can see i have found a friend in this site.

Whoever started this is a genius and i cant wait to reading many more stories

:thumleft:

Welcome to our slice of the internet! Your not damaged your awesome. Yep this site has bunches of awesome people loaded with info. See you around :)

This site is a godsend. When you need help this is the place for it, whether it be advice or just a cyber shoulder to lean or cry on.
You're amongst friends who understand.
Grant