• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Something new yet again...

Currently, my stomach is so bloated and distended that I can hardly button my pants. It is very tender and somewhat painful to the touch. Last time I had this Dr. thought it was a symptom of IBS. I had a CT and Colon done a few months ago with no signs of crohns visible.

Anyone ever had this? Going on three days now. Have been taking Mirilax and have some Beano on the way...

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Yes I have this on going but sometimes not near as bad as I used to. When this happens it means a flare is coming or pain, most times Flagyl gets rid of it right away. Using probiotics can help too. Avoid dairy as well. What meds if any are you on?

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
How long have you been on Remicade, that is a pretty powerful combination you are on. Remicade does take some time to work. Could be time to see your gi.