• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Something not right

I have had crohn's disease forabout 8yrs. now "if not longer" just had another colonoscopy about 1 month ago. Had polyps removed now I just don't feel as good as I did before the procedure which wasn't very good anyway. Been bleeding when I go to the bathroom absolutely no energy or strength grow tired very easily and very quickly. Been eating whatever my wife makes for me and she watches my calories and my diet. Weighed a couple days ago and had lost 4 more pounds. Can not get a grip on it why I'm feeling like this and can't gain weight even though I'm trying. Dr. seen inflammation and all the norm and sent me home with no medication whatsoever. New doc. by the way he and my family doctor are in a pointing finger match over who should be treating me neither one of them are. I'm sure I need some kind of medicine but at the same time I'm so sick od Dr.'s and hospitals I would rather try to do it myself . Really confused on what's going on with me and what to do about it.

nogutsnoglory

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. It's normal to lose blood after a colonoscopy when polyps are removed but not a month after! I think this needs to be further investigated. Why are your doctors arguing over this? Your gastro should treat your crohns while your internist takes care of other less specific problems. If they can't put you first maybe you should seek a new medical team.