• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sometimes you just have to SURRENDER

Alright Now that i am feeling a bit better (a bit!) i have decided to surrender what I can not control and be active in things i can control....

http://www.myjourneywithcrohns.com/2012/12/sometimes-you-just-have-to-surrender.html
Sarah,

I call it "giving into life". I have often thought of writing a book with this title, but I have been told it sounds a bit menicing. Life is a shared conciousness for us all, but we are all the centers of our own existence. And that center is very different for each of us. I tell my children, "Everbody has to be somebody, may as well be yourself".

Anyways, yes, I feel ya.

Sarah,

I call it "giving into life". I have often thought of writing a book with this title, but I have been told it sounds a bit menicing. Life is a shared conciousness for us all, but we are all the centers of our own existence. And that center is very different for each of us. I tell my children, "Everbody has to be somebody, may as well be yourself".

Anyways, yes, I feel ya.
I like that message you give your kids and so true...

Oscar Wilde wrote an essay called: Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

I rather like that as a philosophy. :)