• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Son had diarrhea today

It's the first time, since going into remission in May. I know healthy people occasionally get diarrhea...it didn't burn and he felt okay after...only happened once, called the nurse and she said to watch it, see if it happens again. Please send happy thoughts for a normal poop tomorrow. :eek2:

He is just getting over a cold and I've noticed that his breath has been bad, which I've never noticed before...

Did it happen several times or just one loose stool?

My son has the occasional loose stool, I think sometimes its dehydration or maybe too much miralax. I think it is somewhat normal to happen occasionally.

What I have noticed with crohn's is that we have times when we have symptoms that make us nervous but it is always the long term picture that ends up telling the story. I think you have to wait it out. Try not to worry yet. (I know WAY easier said than done) I will say a prayer for some solid poop tomorrow!!

(((hugs)))))