• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Spousal Support

Hi, my girlfriend has been recently diagnosed with crohns, it will be a year in July and things are still rough for her. I am just looking for help for both of us really because we have so many questions all the time and I don't know where to turn.This should be the first step for us I think.

Welcome Beany, This forum has helped me so much and has been a wonderful place to learn and talk to others about things you wouldn't talk about to others.

Sorry to hear things are rough for her. It's wonderful that you have taken this step to help both of you.

Good luck!:ghug:

Thanks Ali29 just by the looks of your reply we have a lot to learn about this disease,everyone on here knows what they take and what they have exactly. We just know that it Sucks

Your very welcome, there is also an undiagnosed group and so many different Groups to join. We are all on this same type of journey and it is wonderful to have so many people to talk to about meds, things that work for some. So much support and advice and has really changed my perspective on coping with these diseases!! So much to learn :)