• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Started Humira

Just wanted to give an update that I was finally able to start Humira yesterday. It didn't hurt like I thought it would; I read some reviews that had me nervous haha. Fingers crossed this works!

Been on Humira for over a year now and its worked well for me. I'm currently on weekly injections and it has cleared up my inflammation unfortunately due to the healing process there is some scaring that needs to removed.

It works great and don't worry about taking it, it worked like magic for me when other medicine didn't. I suppose the worst part is getting the injection over with. Grit my teeth and its done.

Which type do you use? The pen or syringe?

I'm doing the pens. Glad to hear from someone that it has helped. Hopefully it stays that way so you can live a normal life. Good luck!