• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Starting another flare up

Eek
How many times daily do I wish I didn't have to deal with this again?
I was diagnosed in 2004 and have been fairly lucky. After the birth of my last child, some skin tags appeared. My GI was not available and so I went to my reg md for help. He said that they were hemroids and said for immediate relief he would have to slice them open. This was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Now, instead of just 2, I have 4 and it hurts so much. Now that I am going through a flare I just want to cry as every time I pass "stool" it is so painful.
Anyone ever experience this?
I feel so down. My kids noticed a change but I can't help it- I can't even bend down to pick up my 2 yr old without cringing and holding my breath.
My GI wants to preform a colonoscopy but my backside is in so much pain that I keep cancelling it. I am so afraid.
I was reading some topics and wondering if I should try such things like colostrum. ...

fuzzy butterfly

Hi sorry for your pain n suffering hun. Have you been given any cream for the hemroids. I had some once n the cream retracted them. I dont blame you putting of the colonoscopy, i would to. Could you ask for a ct/mri scan instead less uncomfortable n no prep which is the worst part of the colo.Best wishes 💕