• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Starting Humira

CANT WAIT!!! So fed up with feeling like crap ALL THE TIME! Feel like I shouldn't really be pinning all my hopes on it just yet but definitly dreaming of soild poo and having enough energy to stay up past 8pm :D

To all you seasoned Humira kids, how long before it started working for you?

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hi there, I had been on Humira for 6 months until it stopped working but there are so many that have done amazing on it. I heard it can take up to 6 weeks if it is going to work. Hope it does the trick for you good luck!

Hey, good luck on Humira i got taken off it after being on it for 3-4months as it did something to my knees but since ive been off it i still have that problem but it helped.

It started working for me within 4 days of the first loading doses... that said it still took a while, and I needed to go to weekly injections to really get me into remission.

Of course it may not do that for you.

Good luck!