It's been a long time since posting here. I have been on Entyvio since February 2018. Entyvio is slowly failing me. I've had severe diarrhea. Including wearing depends. Had a CT scan. Which found inflammation in the colon. My GI's PA has started the process of getting Stelara approved. The insurance has been playing Doctor. We were denied when we requested entyvio every 6 weeks. I am waiting to hear if they approve Stelara.