• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stelara and Breastfeeding

I've posted a similar thread on the general discussions page by mistake :ybatty:

Anyway my question is, has anybody breastfed while taking Stelara? I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant and have been on Stelara for one year now. Had a consultation with my GI this week and he has suggested withholding treatment from 32 weeks and recommence when I give birth. He also wasn't sure about me breastfeeding and has said he will look into it for my next appointment next month.
I'm wondering if any of you have breastfed while on Stelara or have experience of being pregnant while taking it?
Thanks!

Following...switching to Stelara from Entyvio and hoping to have another child in the next year or so. How is the pregnancy going so far? I had a successful pregnancy and full year of breastfeeding on Entyvio so I'm hoping for the same this time around. Good luck!