• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Still doing well

It has been a long time since I have posted, and I've been thinking about how important it is to reach out when feeling healthy, not just in moments of doubt or crisis.

I am still feeling healthy, officially in remission since last spring, thriving in an intense MFA program, and my blood work a couple weeks ago came back normal.

I am only taking Apriso, stopped taking Imuran about 4 months ago, and stick to SCD with a few adjustments.

SCD made an almost immediate difference for me when I started in January 2014. While it feels like a challenging commitment, especially at first, I cannot emphasize enough how much I believe in the role diet plays in controlling this illness. My first doctor told me it was not a factor, and in my experience it has been the biggest factor in getting my life back.

Wishing everyone the best on the journey to health!

Last edited: