• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Still paying attention

Carrie630

The Prettiest Princess
still paying attention

I haven't really been writing here lately, mostly because I'm depressed and discouraged. I am reading you all though, and I wish everyone the best. I've been canceling my doctors appointments. I know I have to reschedule them, but I don't exactly have the time off to go. they never tell me anything anyway. I've had constipation ever since I started taking my tramadol regularly. the nausea is back with a vengeance. I need to get my upper endoscopy follow-up, but I have teeth that need a dentist. I can't afford the dentist though so I'm probably going to have to take the risk. not like I have the time off for the test anyway.

I'm just whiny and annoyed, sick of being sick, you know the drill.

oh and, we need a "whining" or "whinging" or however you want to spell it, icon. I guess it's a vent, but it feels more like a whine. where's mah cheese?!

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Carrie, I'm sorry to hear you're so down. Feel free to vent, whine, whatever you want to do! We're here for you. I've definitely been through depression too with this evil disease. It's not easy to live your life when every day is a struggle just to do normal things that healthy people take for granted. Hang in there! I hope you're able to get to the dentist and the doctor at some point soon and I hope you're somehow able to get some relief from your symptoms.

There's a "mini-vents" thread that I started ages ago, it's in the vent away section - but if you think we need a venting/whining thread specifically for the Undiagnosed Club then I'm happy to oblige!

Carrie630

The Prettiest Princess
sometimes I feel kind of weird venting outside of the undiagnosed club, but this time I just forgot it existed :)

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Ha ha! Don't worry, I've vented a zillion times outside of the Undiagnosed Club, nobody ever shooed me back here or anything like that. But if you want to vent here that's perfectly fine too. :)