• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stop Coughing on Me, I can't afford a Coffin.

Bonjour or Good Morning,
I'm fed up with people, 99%of whom are men who think it's o.k not to wear a mask and to cough all over the place. It must be a macho thing. I 've even been told by a stupid delivery man that I didn't need to wear one even though I have asthma and would become extremely ill if I caught Covid. I don't have an issue with the vaccine and I get the flu jab every year. Flu kills people every winter.
The vaccine doesn't give you the live virus, it is a dead version which still produces anti bodies. You won't grow fangs or bat wings. You won't froth at the mouth.
Anyway, I can't afford a coffin so I would need to be turned into ash like my darling cat who died last year. A pet cemetery would be my first choice.