• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stopped taking Humira

So this brainiac decided to go of her Humira cuz it wasn't working as well ! Five weeks later both fissures came back and that evil fistula ! I had three pens in the fridge and took a three today !Hopefully i feel better so. Has anyone done this and avoided the flare?

So this brainiac decided to go of her Humira cuz it wasn't working as well ! Five weeks later both fissures came back and that evil fistula ! I had three pens in the fridge and took a three today !Hopefully i feel better so. Has anyone done this and avoided the flare?
I don't understand your post. You said you had 3 pens in the fridge, then went on to say you "took a three". Does that mean you took ALL three? If so, I hope you did that with your doctor's approval.

I hope I've misinterpreted your post.