• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Strange observation

Not really a question but more of a strange observation, when I put my hands on my lower tummy the right side is normal temperature but the left side is cold and always is. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this. I don't ever remember that side being hot when it was inflamed either.

Spooky1

Lower right, thats where its hot. so are my joints Archie, lol. blame it on the crohns. Just out of interest, do you feel the cold? i wear thermals in june, lol.

Spooky1

Probably, actually that reminded me. i was in hospital many moons ago when i was 18 months old, they were testing my heart for circulation and had my legs spread wide and strapped to the side of the cot to collect my pooo. omg, how disgraceful! still suffering such undignified behaviour as an adult lol.

Oh dear got my left and right mixed up I meant my lower right side was cold not left (can't even blame the wine on the typo!!) Yes my extremities are also cold but not as bad now as in remission. I do believe it's circulation as I've had surgery there just was wondering if anyone else was similar. Thanks for the replies