• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Strange things

Bit of a strange one this so I hope somebody can help put my racing mind at ease.

I have been on Humira for around 3 months, after my first loading dose (4 injections) I really felt like I was feeling a benefit and I felt pretty good.

Since my regular fortnightly dose although I still feel pretty well (still very loose BM’s and the odd bad day) I have started to get incredibly bad cramps when I feel I need to go to the loo. For example the pain woke me up last night at around 2am with major cramping pains. I went to the loo and was in agony while I was going (like almost fainting pain) and once I have been about 30mins later the pain has subsided and I fell pretty well again – the BM is still very loose

I am having my blood tests done regularly so I when I spoke with my GI I asked what my bloods looked like that I have done 2 week ago. She said they were absolutely normal!!!!!! Although great news it has made me think why I have started to get this increased pain with BM’s