Hi All. I have some upcoming appointments with both my GI and Surgeon next week and was hoping for a little advice. At the beginning of the month I did a fecal cal test that according to what my GI told the MOA was essentially normal (I'll find out the number at my appointment) which means that Stelara seems to be working for me. However I am still having stricture related symptoms despite this and taking Restoralax (Canadian version of Miralax) such as mild bloating, cramping, and narrower stool (not pencil thing exactly but definitely finger width thin). Sometimes these symptoms get worse than other times if I'm not careful. All of the tests I've done have confirmed that the stricture is fibrotic tissue and has been non-transversable even with a smaller scope so dilation has not been an option. My stricture is 3.5-4cm long in the TI (I possibly have more than 1 stricture in the ileum and a 4.2 cm stricture in the jejunum, both of which they were hoping were mostly inflammatory but every once in a while I still notice cramping there as well.) My question is, would you guys do surgery even though the strictures are short and symptoms relatively minor compared to most or not? Would you push for stricturoplasty rather than resection? My main reason for opting for surgery would be because I want to not be so limited in my diet (I miss olives, raisins, lettuce, peeled raw apple, berries, oatmeal etc) and don't want to be hospitalized with another obstruction in the future. I'm 27 and just want to feel normal again and get on with my life but don't want to make a rash decision either.