• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stupid arthritis

So my arthritis is starting up again in both ankles and one knee lets see how far it will keep going this time lol.

Currently waddling about and have ginourmous ankles its a very good look.... might just chop them off ha.

ooooooh I want my meds to be delivered now.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
I feel for you, my arthritic hip has been aching all day. I think because it's raining. Going to rain tomorrow too so I am expecting to be in pain then too. I hope you feel better soon and get your meds quickly!

So sorry you guys are in pain. I've been dealing with hip pain, knee pain for three weeks, then woke up four days ago with huge wrists and knuckle joints so stiff I couldn't move my hands. I've had a Toradol shot, prednisone, more Methotrexate (4 times the dose I was taking, and higher Remicade. This disease blows!!!!

I suggest trying a paraffin bath for your hands and feet. You can usually buy one at your local pharmacy or online for about $20.

Dr. S (spouse of a Crohn's sufferer with IBD-related arthritis)