• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stupid. Overate. Waiting for consequences.

I can already hear and feel my gut making the worst noises. I just overate when I knew I should have. :( Not having a good day.

Why are we so stupid? I though the definition of being an adult is that we learn from our mistakes.........

Sometimes I get the munchies and eat and eat even though I know I might not like what happens afterwards, but somehow my body must really need that food!

You will be fine, hang on in there!

I just... I was dog sitting, ordered chinese food, had to order enough for the order minimum...one thing led to another...

sigh...

I even tried to make myself throw up to avoid the pain. :/ Which is I suppose a psychological step up from doing it out of body image anxiety. *Sigh* not a good day.

Gurgle gurgle cramp