• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sudden Movements

So, I was diagnosed with mild UC November 2016, and ever since that I have only gone downhill. Humira did nothing for me, and I’m trying to get approval for entyvio. Lately I get up like 5-6 times a night to go to the bathroom, and it’s getting ridiculous. I find that if I’m sleeping on one side, and quickly shift to the other I have to run to the bathroom. It’s like my colon is sleeping and if I shift over to the other side I just woke it up. It’s even if I’m not sleepain’t, if I’m laying down and just move to quickly I just have to go. Anyone else deal with this?

Just had my 3rd colonoscopy, and now it’s severe UC. If that helps anything

Exact same thing happening with me.

Diagnosed with severe ulcerative pancolitis last month. Currently on 40mg of prednisone daily. About to start remicade infusions next week. Really hoping it helps.

I think I wake up to run to the bathroom every hour at night. I feel your pain and we can only hope things will get better.