• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Suffer with crohns and new family...

I was diagnosed with CD officially. Three years ago. Had it much longer. Since then hospital five times numerous ER trips. Remicade, Steroids, Cipro Flaggy. No help. I'm in Pain as I type this. Idk what to do. To be honest just had a baby boy last week cannot enjoy him due to this disease. Another note. Have a great job that I love. Able to support the family. To be honest. Before all this diagnosing, my wonderful wife and son. I smoked pot to control my symptoms. I quit due to job. When I did smoke. Zero hospital and ER trips. No medications. I know the bull crap meds are not working. I haven't slept in three years. i use all energy that i have to go to work. I don't know the difference of me going to hospital and getting a nice bill and morphine through IV. Help! I changed lifestyle healthy eating when I'm not scared to eat etc..... My question is should i smoke pot to control my disease? I love my family and I also want love myself instead of living with pain every second of my life. Please some advice. I'm at the last straw. Please begging for any input please.

Last edited: