• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sunday is the big day

I'm getting married sunday to a amazing and supportive woman. From some of my other posts i have said the remicade isn't really working anymore and our time to get things undercontrol is really running out. Luckily it seems the fistula will stay at bay... it abscessed and broke open last week and has been good since. The entocort seemed to be keeping everything else under pretty good control til this morning. Sure hope it was just what i ate for dinner and will settle back down.
totally stressed to get the final thinsg done for the big day and hope this morning isn't an indication of a flare that is going to last.
Don't really have a question or anything just wanted to get it off mind some hoping it would lessen the stress of it all. Thanks for listening(reading).

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Congratulations! So happy for you that you have found your kindred spirit in life. :):):)

I hope things settle for you at this stressful but exciting time. :hug:

Good luck and loads of warm wishes for the big day! :goodluck:

Dusty. xxx

Ya for you!
I'm so glad you found someone.
I'm so bless to be marries to the love of my life.
I wish you all the best in the for the future.