• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Symptom free of Crohns

Hello, I had Crohns disease for 2.5 years, then was introduced to Jordan Rubin's book. He had Colitis and was going to die but through diet and probiotics made with soil components made a miraculous recovery and is in great health. By following the "Paleo" diet as described in his book I have been symptom free for about 7 months. Since i haven't made 10 posts here i can't post a link but research Jordan Rubin Heal Thyself and you'll find it for $1.99 - its the best investment you can ever make. Heal yourself, by the grace of God.

Blessings in Jesus' name.
Matt
mattclaypot@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Glad to see you have been in remission for the past 7 months - hope it continues for you.

There are quite a few members who have gone the paleo route, it doesn't work for all - but for those who do see benefits that is great!

This is exactly the kind of info I was hoping to come across. I have been told that I need to be in a bag bc my flare ups are to consistent and meds aren't working for me. Thank You for the post!!! Have no idea what this means. I'm not ready to be in a bag and I'm looking to find any way possible to at least postpone the surgery even if its 6 mths.

yes, before surgery you must try this. Jordan Rubin was about to undergo surgery too but now is healthier than ever. seek the cure by paleo diet, and if you want extra help, the probiotics he's invented such as HSO's and omega-zyme. but most importantly seek the Lord Jesus, physical healing will only postpone death, you can be certain of your salvation in Christ :)

This is exactly the kind of info I was hoping to come across. I have been told that I need to be in a bag bc my flare ups are to consistent and meds aren't working for me. Thank You for the post!!! Have no idea what this means. I'm not ready to be in a bag and I'm looking to find any way possible to at least postpone the surgery even if its 6 mths.
look up jordan rubin - surgery leads to more surgeries

Crohnzie Girl - on top of the suggestion given by 'healed' check other potential diets as well - as SCD (read as well Breaking the Vicious Cycle - The Specific Carbohydrate Diet), GAPS etc...even a mix of all -adapted to your conditions can be of a help. Give it a chance!