• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Symptom Free

i was diagnosed withcrohns in april 2013 filled with steroids then put on aziathriopan which gave me liver damage. i know there is no cure for crohns but i have gone herbal with fantastic results no steroids or other medication only natural ones. i know the candida diet is not for everyone it is really strict but i manage and take herbal suppliments every day.i have no pain. read the book BREAKING THROUGH THE UNTOUCHABLE DISEASES by GERALD GREEN i bought mine on ebay or just type gerald green in your computer i would recommend karen to anybody after trying everything from homiopaths acupuncture etc try her she saved me from surgery and saved my sanity
jan smith

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! :D I'm glad you found something that helps you feel better jan smith. :) Are you continuing to work with your GI so you can have regular testing done to make sure that everything is healing inside? Even small amounts of inflammation over time builds up scar tissue which can lead to further complications down the road. Keep us posted on your progress. :)

hi jennifer
i am having a full body scan next week which was organised before i started to go herbal so will be interesting to see if they find anything.
I am still feeling great no pain which is brill
I will be taking the capsuals herbal for life and sticking to the candida diet,
which is hard but it is worth it when you think about it the candida diet is
the diet we had years ago everything cooked from fresh no convienience foods which is a problem now for a lot of us.I will post when i have had my MRI scan and keep you informed of what they hopefully do not find
jan smith