• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Targeting SOCE in Intestinal Epithelial Cells: A New Treatment Concept for Inflammatory Bowel Disease?

hmm, well.....you seem to be a hyperlink that became self aware ;P

i cannot decipher the jargon attached however....but even the mention of brain stuff like that peaks my interest....

its seems to me, overall the body just likes having things it uses to do things.....helps in ways it will take them decades to sort.

i noticed some time ago, before i was diagnosed even.....this talk of newly discovering connections between brain and stomach.....microbes and neurotransmitters and all this....it one thing that led me to think and take things like choline and phosphatidilyserine....if things are confused and sending bad signals etc.....it makes sense to me to enhance/protect the brain side as well....

idk ..2c