• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Thank you to the "updaters"

Hello all:

I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this, and if it's not appropriate, feel free to move it elsewhere.

I just wanted to say a special thank you to those of you who are on this forum who update us on those members whose health is compromised. I realize what a lot of work it is for you as you offer advice and support to the rest of us, go through your own emotional rollercoaster with the member who you're in contact with (and imagine you're close to), and try to live your own life with its own bumps and joys.

Thank you again for all the extra work and energy you have offered. I have really appreciated knowing how my fellow Crohnies are doing---without your updates, I'd be at a loss and constantly wondering.

With much appreciation,

Kismet