• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

The Doctors Have No Clue! Help!

The doctors are unsure what is wrong. I have a lot of abdominal pain, nausea, fatigue. I have had 2 colonoscopies two endoscopies. They found ulcers in my duodenum, unexplained because I do not take pain killers. But the first Colonoscopy was not complete. The second endoscopy the ulcers were gone. The second colonoscopy they found I have extra colon and found inflammation in my ileum. They took biopsy of the inflammation and ulcers both coming back negative. But my cal protection chemicals in my stool came back extremely high, with no explanation from the doctor. My doctor thinks my constipation is from the twisted colon, but even on high doses of stool softener, mirlax, and fiber making me pass stool, the abdominal pain is still here when I eat or apply pressure. HELP!

I agree with Ron. Get a second opinion! It took me 4 different doctors before I got a kind one that said something isn't right, let's do a pill camera. Please don't convince yourself you're ok and go without treatment though. That's the worst thing you can do. Keep fighting for your health.