• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

The journey continues now Humira

Had a colonoscopy last week results weren't as good as I was hoping but could have been worse. Mild colitis left colon and more severe colitis in right anyway just did blood work, TB test and took chest xray today since they want me to start Humira. I will be taking methotrexate also which I am currently already on.

Any input from anyone that are on both or any input on Humira would be appreciated.

Tony H

Im on Humira for about 8 months and it has changed my life , the only problem i have now is joint pain and I can live with that no problem .

I've been on humira for about a year now and have not had any issues. I have had some swollen glands, which may or may not have been related, but I've been encouraged by my time with it.

Tony H

TonyH-I'm curious if you had joint pain before you went on Humira?
I have had joint pain as long as i have had crohns , the humira has taken the edge off the joint pain , its more an annoyance now rather than debilitating , before the humira there were times that the pain in my hips was so bad that i could not walk , now its just an ache and I can put up with that .

I have been on Humira for coming on 5 years now, with no major flares. It's been very nice. I'll take this ride as far as it can go!