• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

The Road to Recovery

Rowans last surgery was in January. Things seem to be going well. Survived the dreaded rotavirus without going to the hospital. She is so good about drinking her water to stay hydrated. So proud of her. Over the weekend we went to Kalahari which is a giant indoor waterparks with every amenity possible it was a very expensive 36 hours but it was so worth it to see her sliding down a giant waterside with a big smile on her face. All in all things have been going pretty well. I hope thing keep trending in the right direction. Currently she is having about 3 BMs a day and no real complaints. She has been eating a lot of raw fruit for the first time since diagnosis in 2011. Happiest kid in the world! Life has been really good for my family in the last few months. I never thought we would get here. Glad to be here and hope and pray we can stay this way for a long while. I keep with the no news is good news but it has been a while since I have posted. I have been lurking here and there checking on all of you and your kiddos. I hope all you moms had a great Mother Day! You are all in my heart and prayers.

Her current pills are all supplements... Turmeric, Vit D3, Multi-Vit w/ B complex and 4 VSL3 capsules all taken in the morning. Yay for that!

I hope my update finds you and all of your kids are doing well. Hugs to you all.

Mary, thank you for the wonderful update! I'm so happy to hear Rowan is doing so well :) I'm glad you had a good time at the water park.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Oh Mary, what a fab update! :hug:

I am so happy for you and Rowan, bless both your hearts! :Karl:

Onwards and Upwards young one. :)

Dusty. xxx

Fabulous news!! So great to hear some really positive news.. :dance:

Here's to a happy, healthy childhood!! xxxx