• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

This is frustrating!

I posted last month how I am supposedly in remission, but still having troubles. I'm still going to the bathroom 10-20 times a day, loss of appetite, can only eat pretty much once a day, and just very fatigued.

I finally got my stool sample results back and they all came back freaking negative!! we were really hoping (i know that sounds stupid) that I had C-diff and could treat it and get me to feeling better. Nope! all negative.

I can't get into see the GI until sept 19th, but unfortunately am in the process of moving to CAli and won't be here for it.

The other day when I had my Tysabri infusion, I was only there for 2 hours and i had to get up 6 times to go to the bathroom. At least she saw that I wasn't kidding and something is wrong. She asked me what i was going to do since I can't see the Gi. What is there to do? they can't give me answers, so I will just have to keep on keepin' on I guess!

Super frustrated. Oh well though, i guess.

I am so sorry to hear about that. Short of going to a GI I have no advice other than to eat liquids if your flaring. If not try liquids for 1 day? I am in a false remission cause I am tapering off pred. But as soon as I go lower I know I'll eventually be making a bee line for the bathroom.