• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

This is getting silly

I was diagnosed with Crohns August 31, 2021. I had been having stomach issues since I was little and severe pain drove me to get further testing in May of 2021. It had become debilitating and most excruciating just under my right ribcage area. After a colonoscopy, EGD, and Pill Cam study we finally got results. I had innumerable lesions in my small bowel and was diagnosed with Crohns and began Humira. Turns out I was immune to Humira and February of 2022 I started Stelara. Heres the kicker. Stelara is showing in my blood and no antibodies. My colonoscopy, EGD came back good. I had another Pill Cam study done and the camera got stuck under my right rib area for several days causing excruciating pain and a battery of X Rays and CT tests were run to see how to remove it. Well after a few days it moved on its own and came out. I had hoped for answers to my pain and other symptoms with that test, but no. It is clean too. I got the call as I had been sitting in a fetal position all day crying because I was in the worst pain ever (that only eased off after lots of ibuprofen). I don't know what to do anymore. I am in some serious pain all the time, have diarrhea most days, and food instantly makes me sick (nausea, pain, bloating, and gas). I am at a complete loss. Has anyone else experienced this?