• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

This is my story

My name is Mik, sorry about my english,This is my story:

I was at job, very calm....and suddenly I experimented a LOT of pain in my stomach and in my upper back, between shoulder blades. After that I go to the Hospital, they did a blood work and everything was fine, but I was not fine....After that test, after test ....finally I was diagnosed of microscopic colitis.

I spend 6 months with constant stomach pain, the first 4 months I cannot wake up bed, after that I began take Entocort and I began to improve. Today I still have stomach pain and this is drives me crazy. All the days I have stomach pain, and dizziness, and sometimes ear ringing. I want to improve, I want to be strong, but is difficult... :(

Has someone experimented these symptoms too?.

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi and welcome.

I don't have experience with microscopic colitis. I'm sure someone will be along who can help.

Sending you my support. I hope you feel better soon.